So much has changed in the world of talent acquisition in the last few years. With a global pandemic under our belts, a dramatic shift towards remote work, and a renewed focus on DE&I in the workplace, organizations today are faced with new and varied challenges.
Leading organizations have often turned to industrial and organizational (I/O) psychologists to solve some of their most complex workforce challenges, and our latest webinar explores the unique perspectives of those in the I/O field.
Criteria sponsored a webinar put on by the Los Angeles Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (LASIOP). The webinar features a conversation between two industrial and organizational (I/O) psychologists – Dr. Brad Schneider and Dr. Christina Norris-Watts, the Head of Selection Assessment & Competencies at Johnson & Johnson. In this webinar, the two discuss:
- The challenges and lessons learned from hiring during COVID-19
- How to support women in leadership
- The importance of diversity in the workplace
- The future of talent assessment
- How Industrial & Organizational Psychologists and HR leaders can have a meaningful impact on the world
The conversation touches on many of the most pressing topics affecting talent acquisition and talent management leaders today.
Watch the webinar on-demand.