Talent Success Platform Criteria Launches Live Interviewing Solution
Launch further solidifies Criteria as leader in structured interview category
LOS ANGELES, CA (August 1, 2023) — Criteria, a market-leading SaaS talent success platform, today announced the release of its Live Interviewing solution, a tool that can be used for conducting an interview in any format, whether in-person, over the phone, or over video.
This new frictionless solution will complement Criteria’s full suite of assessment and interviewing products to help hiring managers create a structured interview process with added flexibility. The result is an interview that quickly gets to the heart of a candidate’s job-related skills and abilities, while reducing unconscious bias and leading to better quality of hire across the board.
“Structured interviews are two times more predictive of job success than unstructured interviews and are more objective, fair, less prone to bias, and have less adverse impact,” says Josh Millet, Founder and CEO of Criteria. “This is because structured interviews level the playing field by allowing every candidate to answer the same questions. Our Live Interviewing tool streamlines the structured interview process which benefits both the hiring manager and candidate.”
The Live Interviewing solution can be used with Criteria’s Video Interviewing product, alongside existing technology like Zoom and MS Teams. Live Interviewing offers the following key features and benefits:
- Build a structured interview in minutes - Select from a library of interview questions (or add your own specific questions to assess unique job requirement) that target job-related competencies and behaviors that are critical to the success of the roles.
- Easy to use and to adopt - Quickly build structured interviews that are highly repeatable and scalable. This is convenient when rolling out a structured interviewing process across teams and departments. The platform takes the burden off of hiring managers and interviewers by giving them ready-made tools to follow structured questions, provide evaluations, and review results.
- Get hiring managers up to speed - Hiring managers can quickly see what questions they should ask, along with evaluation guides for how to evaluate each response which makes it easy to adhere to a structured process.
- Keep information organized - After each interviewer has rated a candidate, the platform combines the results into a final score report. No need to spend time collating messy results from different team members.
- Make a confident decision - Review the results and compare candidates all within the Criteria platform. When used alongside Criteria’s assessments, hiring managers can access all key hiring information in one place.
- Create a better experience for candidates - Impress candidates with a fair, objective, and organized interviewing process. Candidate satisfaction is higher when they know they are being assessed fairly and objectively, which leads to lower candidate drop-off rates, a better experience, and a boost to the employer brand.
For more information on our Live Interviewing solution, please visit criteriacorp.com.
Criteria is a talent success company that helps organizations make more objective, evidence-based talent decisions that both reduce bias and drive outcomes. Our world-leading tools include a comprehensive suite of rigorously validated assessments and decision-making tools that highlight the potential in every job candidate while providing an experience that candidates love. We take a scientific approach to every product we build by rigorously evaluating for results, ensuring transparency, and designing a human-focused solution that drives best practice hiring.