We're looking for a software engineer to join our data services team. The team is responsible for the infrastructure that helps our clients integrate with the Criteria platform. As an early hire on the team, it is important that you are self-driven to build a highly performant and scalable service.
The position is full-time and can be based anywhere on the West Coast.
- Build back-end API for data collection services
- Work with engineering and product team on API architecture
- Develop future of customer facing data collection functionality
- Scalable and performance driven platform that will become large part of business.
Top candidates will have these skills:
- 3-4 years using Python to build backend services
- Familiarity with the frameworks in our data stack (fastAPI, meltano, airflow, dbt, mlflow)
- Has built and deployed services using AWS infrastructure
- Comfort with version control systems and CICD pipelines (e.g. GitHub and GitHub Actions)
- Experience with Docker a plus
- Driven to learn new skills and improve existing ones
- Excellent benefits packages that include medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous vacation policy
- Monthly “on-demand transportation” allowance
- Subsidized gym memberships (the gym is in the next building over and is paid for by your health benefit)
- Mobile phone discount (we expect you to be responsive, but at least we help with the bill)
- If you are near our West Hollywood office, you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria)