- Level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint 365
- Roles that require PowerPoint proficiency including Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, and internship roles.
About the PowerPoint Skills Test
Identify the best candidates who are proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint using a fast and adaptive assessment. The PowerPoint assessment is designed to measure proficiency with a wide range of functionalities in Microsoft PowerPoint. By assessing a candidate’s ability to proficiently use PowerPoint, employers gain a full picture of a candidate’s PowerPoint skills and can identify the top candidates who are competent performing common tasks in PowerPoint.
Assess Basic to Advanced PowerPoint Skills
From working with images and shapes to slide transitions and using animations, employers can assess job readiness and reduce training needs for roles that require regular use of PowerPoint at the beginner through to advanced level.
- Working with images, shapes, charts
- Formatting objects
- Slide transitions
- Creating and using themes
- Slide Master
- Working with media
Useful and Immediate Insights
Detailed score reports provide you with immediate insights including:
- Score: a numerical score indicating how the candidate performed relative to other people who completed the assessment
- Proficiency rating: a rating of PowerPoint proficiency from Beginner to Advanced
PowerPoint skills test is also available for versions 2013 and 2016.