- Level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel 365
- Roles that require Excel proficiency including Administrative Assistants, Financial Analysts, Accountants, and Auditors.
About Excel Skills Test
Identify the best candidates who are proficient in Microsoft Excel using a fast, adaptive, and interactive skills assessment. The Excel test is designed to measure proficiency with a wide range of functionalities in Microsoft Excel. By assessing a candidate’s ability to proficiently use Excel, employers gain a full picture of a candidate’s Excel skills and can identify the top candidates who are competent performing common tasks in Excel.
Assess Basic to Advanced Excel Skills
From creating formulas and charts to data management, employers can assess job readiness and reduce training needs for roles that require regular use of Excel at the beginner through to advanced level.
- Excel formulas and functions
- Formatting cells
- Sorting and filtering data
- Macros and VBA
- Data validation
Useful and Immediate Insights:
Detailed score reports provide you with immediate insights including:
- Score: a numerical score indicating how the candidate performed relative to other people who have completed the assessment
- Proficiency rating: a rating of Excel proficiency from Beginner to Advanced
Excel skills test is also available for versions 2013 and 2016.