Criteria is a technology company dedicated to changing the way employers find and hire great talent. We've been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies for three years running, and we've also earned a spot on Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work in 2017.
If you want to know more about what it's like to work here, check us out on Glassdoor!
We are looking for experienced Sales Executives that are innovative thinkers but know how to get things done. We are looking for team members that are confident enough to challenge the status quo, but also know that there is always an opportunity to learn something new. We're looking for individuals that are self-starters, driven, passionate about technology – but also know that work should have a good balance of challenge AND fun!
If you want to work with people that fit this description... take the leap and apply today!
What you'll be doing:
- Engaging with prospects: You'll be on the phone talking to Human Resource Professionals, Business Owners and Functional leaders. You'll be learning more about their business and recruiting challenges and demonstrating how our solution can help them. You'll follow up with them via email, help them understand how our software works, and be available for any questions they may have.
- Building Relationships, Adding Value & Driving Results: You will be adding value with every interaction you have with our prospects. The consultative approach you use will help you better understand the challenges your customer is facing and help you develop a solution that is tailored to their need and founded in best practices. All this should lead to happy customers and enable you to hit your sales targets!
- Growing: You'll have to leave your ego at the door because none of us know it all here. From our interns to our CEO we expect everyone to have a desire to continuously improve. You'll learn from your teammates, your customers, your managers. Coaching is a constant, and success is a team sport!
What you bring to the table:
- The Gift of Gab: You are a master at building rapport and develop genuine relationships! Whether it be over the phone, through an online screenshare, in person, or by email, you are an excellent communicator.
- A History of Success: You've got a proven history of success in a consultative sales role. You're adaptable and you enjoy work within a sales process. You are comfortable closing business and creating a sense of urgency with prospects while still maintaining rapport and keeping the prospect's best interest in mind. Experience in a B2B and / or SaaS environment is a plus!
- Solid work ethic: Our prospects, customers and teammates are depending on us to deliver. That means being available for our prospects, calling them back as quickly as possible, conducting thorough discovery, and conducting customer-specific product demos. It also means keeping up on enhancements to our technology, industry trends, and the list goes on...
- Diligence: In managing your day, in working with your clients, you name it. You'll be expected to manage your day as though it was your own business. You'll be expected to be on the phones, demo the software, help customers purchase, manage your pipeline, work in our CRM tools, and much more. Expect to be busy!
- A team orientation: We celebrate each other's successes and help each other out.
- New ideas: We are all in this together! We look to our teammates to help us identify opportunities where we can improve.
- "Make it so" Attitude: We expect you to be part of the solution. We are a start-up and it's all-hands-on-deck when it comes to turning ideas into action. Enough said!
What Criteria Corp brings to the table:
- Excellent benefits packages (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) w/ employer match, generous maternity & paternity leave policy, generous vacation time, and more!)
- Monthly "on demand transportation" allowance for Lyft credits
- We have an extensive onboarding and training program to help provide a foundation for success.
- Subsidized gym memberships & mobile phone reimbursement
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work as we are a dog-inclusive office. When you come into work you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria)
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities)
- Stocked kitchen, cold brew/kombucha on tap, and catering twice a week (Take Out Tuesday, Sandwich Fridays, and monthly Pizza Product Meetings help us collaborate and share ideas)
- Spacious West Hollywood office in the Pacific Design Center with panoramic views of the entire city. The office is within walking distance from Shake Shack, Tender Greens, Halal Guys, and plenty of other trendy shopping, food and drink destinations.
- ...And a competitive salary
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, all applicants must take two of our web-based tests as part of our screening process. Here are some tips on how to prepare for a pre-employment test: https://www.criteriacorp.com/resources/candidates.php
Click on the link below to start the tests - you'll also be asked to upload your resume.
Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.