JobFlare is looking for a proven creative who excels at acquisition marketing across multiple platforms. This person will work to define, optimize, refine and manage the digital channels that JobFlare utilizes to drive new user acquisition.
The position is in West Hollywood and reports directly to the head of the JobFlare division.
Play Games. Get Hired.
JobFlare is a free mobile app designed to help connect job seekers to companies looking to grow a bright and agile workforce. The app consists of six 90-second brain games that track performance in key predictors of job success: mental fitness, verbal ability, attention to detail and working memory.
JobFlare is a division of Criteria Corp., a leading pre-employment testing company with over 4,000 clients worldwide.
About Criteria Corp.
Criteria Corp. is a leading pre-employment testing company. With a mission to make high-quality pre-employment testing accessible to companies of all sizes, Criteria has created a SaaS solution that enables organizations to better manage their most important asset – their human capital.
- Responsible for driving user acquisition for our JobFlare app, both organic and paid, through online and offline channels
- Collaborate with other departments to help drive product and marketing with a unified voice
- Build the market strategy for users and manage across existing and future channels to drive user acquisition
- Help define marketing strategy together with the team
- Manage and maintain accounts with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google ad words and future channels
- Review business metrics/effectiveness on recurring basis with the team
- Have an eye for product design, analyze and test site/app optimizations to best align with acquisition and retention goals
- 3+ years of experience in a role focused on digital marketing/growth marketing
- Strong drive and character qualities that match with our core values and inspires others to follow and act
- Understanding of the overall digital marketing ecosystem and the role that programmatic media (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, etc.) plays within
- Excellent benefits packages that include medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous vacation policy
- Monthly "on-demand transportation" allowance
- Subsidized gym memberships (the gym is in the next building over and is paid for by your health benefit)
- Mobile phone discount
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events including volunteering with the LA Food Bank and Tree People
- Free lunches and a stocked kitchen (take out Tuesday and Sandwich Fridays help us talk and share ideas)
- When you come into work you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria)
Candidates only. No third-party placement agencies or recruiting firms.