Criteria Corp. is looking for a creative and meticulous designer to join our team. The position is full-time and based in our office in West Hollywood, CA.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Criteria is a technology company dedicated to changing the way employers find and hire great talent. We've been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies for five years running, the Los Angeles Business Journal’s list of fastest growing companies for two years, and we've also earned a spot on Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work in 2017. If you want to know more about what it’s like to work here, check us out on Glassdoor!
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Marketing and Development Teams on a variety of digital projects, including designs for our marketing website, digital campaigns, and our online software. The ideal candidate will be comfortable creating visual concepts, presenting ideas, and incorporating feedback from the team. We are looking for a designer who has the creativity and flexibility to conceptualize for the big picture as well as work through the smaller details of our site and campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in an office environment
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas
- Strong layout, color theory, and typography skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Creativity and the ability to come up with designs that are intuitive and user-friendly
- Experience working with software or tech companies is a plus
What Criteria brings to the table:
- An excellent benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) w/ employer match, generous parental leave policy, 3 weeks paid vacation annually, and more!);
- Monthly "on demand transportation" allowance for Lyft credits;
- Annual company sponsored charitable gift donation;
- We offer an extensive onboarding and training program to help provide a foundation for success;
- Subsidized gym memberships & mobile phone reimbursement;
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work as we are a dog-inclusive office. When you come into work, you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria);
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities);
- Stocked kitchen, cold brew/kombucha on tap, and catering twice a week (Take Out Tuesday, Sandwich Fridays, and monthly Pizza Product Meetings help us collaborate and share ideas);
- Spacious West Hollywood office in the Pacific Design Center with panoramic views of the entire city. The office is within walking distance from Shake Shack, Tender Greens, Halal Guys, and plenty of other trendy shopping, food and drink destinations;
- ...And a competitive salary
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, we require all applicants to take a test as part of the application process. Please include a link to your portfolio during the application process that demonstrates your design skills.