Criteria Corp is looking for an articulate and intelligent individual to join our Enterprise Customer Success team. This full-time position is based in our office in West Hollywood, CA.
Through web-based training sessions, strategic planning, and effective communication, Customer Success Managers are responsible for enhancing enterprise client satisfaction during their subscription to our service. The person we're looking for must be incredibly bright and passionate about creating an amazing customer experience. They should be tenacious, solid individual contributors and also diplomatic, collaborative team members. Customer Success Managers earn a competitive base salary and generous commissions based on the renewal rates of their customers.
Criteria is a technology company dedicated to changing the way employers find and hire great talent. We've been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies for five years running, the Los Angeles Business Journal’s list of fastest growing companies for two years, and we've also earned a spot on Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018.
If you want to know more about what it's like to work here, check us out on Glassdoor!
- Ensure that all customers derive maximum value from their subscription investment;
- Understand our company's strategic and competitive position, and be an effective advocate for our product;
- Identify, analyze, and remove roadblocks to growth to ensure customer success;
- Diagnose and resolve complex issues; escalate unresolved cases and communicate effectively with team members and leadership to ensure timely resolution;
- Develop success plans for each client;
- Identify and grow opportunities within each account (expansions, integrations, additional features, etc.);
- Onboard new clients, managing all aspects of the account, user administration and provide product training based upon client specific use cases and objectives;
- Rapidly and efficiently respond to incoming customer support calls and emails;
- Provide web-based training and product implementation support;
- Persuade customers to renew annual subscriptions, maintain high customer retention rates;
- Follow up and settle all customer requests to satisfactory conclusion;
- Document all customer interactions in our CRM software;
- Drive product improvements and help inform product development initiatives by listening to customer feedback and relaying it to our product development team;
- High school diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor's degree, preferred;
- 3-5 years' prior experience in customer success, account management, customer service, renewal sales, training, or technical support, required;
- 2-3 years' prior experience as a CSM in the SaaS industry with a focus on the enterprise business market, required;
- Ability to multitask and manage a variety of tasks throughout each day;
- Strong cross-collaboration and teamwork skills are required. Be a team player – we celebrate each other's successes;
- Understanding of web-based technologies, curiosity and enthusiasm;
- A passion for communicating with clients and a drive for success;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills for telephone support, demos, and training;
- Strong organizational skills, excellent follow-through, and solid attention to detail is required.
What Criteria Corp brings to the table:
- Excellent benefits packages (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) w/ employer match, generous parental leave policy, 3 weeks paid vacation annually, and more!);
- Monthly "on demand transportation" allowance for Lyft credits;
- Annual company sponsored charitable gift donation;
- We offer an extensive onboarding and training program to help provide a foundation for success;
- Subsidized gym memberships & mobile phone reimbursement;
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work as we are a dog-inclusive office. When you come into work you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria);
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities);
- Stocked kitchen, cold brew/kombucha on tap, and catering twice a week (Take Out Tuesday, Sandwich Fridays, and monthly Pizza Product Meetings help us collaborate and share ideas);
- Spacious West Hollywood office in the Pacific Design Center with panoramic views of the entire city. The office is within walking distance from Shake Shack, Tender Greens, Halal Guys, and plenty of other trendy shopping, food and drink destinations;
- ...And a competitive salary
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, all applicants must take two of our web-based tests as part of our screening process. Click on the button below to start the tests you'll also be asked to upload your resume. Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.
Note to recruiters: Criteria Corp. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and/or placement agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Criteria Corp.