We're looking for an experienced Digital Marketing professional to join our growing marketing team. The position would oversee all display campaigns from concept to launch and play a vital role in driving growth for Criteria. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this opportunity is perfect for an experienced candidate that is looking for more responsibility and wants to have a direct impact on the overall success of the organization.
About the Role
- Creation & optimization of display campaigns throughout various platforms and networks.
- Day-to-day management of all campaign activities (planning, implementation, budget, performance, optimization)
- Work with the content and design teams to develop new assets and launch new campaigns.
- Creation of reports & on-going analysis/tracking of relevant KPI's.
About the Candidate
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience including experience owning and managing budgets and accounts. (REQUIRED)
- 2+ years experience with display media buying, creating and optimizing display advertising campaigns. (REQUIRED)
- Communicative nature and hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical, numeric and strategic skills
- Proactive working style, enthusiastic, and the will to create something
- Excellent benefits packages that include medical dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous vacation time
- Performance Bonuses (compensation rewards personal and team performance)
- Monthly "on demand transportation" allowance
- Subsidized gym memberships (the gym is in the next building over and is paid for by your health benefit)
- Mobile phone discount (we expect you to be responsive, but at least we help with the bill)
- When you come into work you’ll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria/)
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events‐ (we believe companies should help their communities)
- Free lunches and stocked kitchen (take out Tuesday and Sandwich Fridays help us talk and share ideas)
- Gorgeous views from our office in West Hollywood
Click on the "Apply Now" button below to upload your resume to apply for this role. Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.