Criteria Corp is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Success Team in our West Hollywood, CA headquarters. Our Client Success team is responsible for client on-boarding, training, support, and subscription renewals and ensures that our clients are maximizing the value they receive from Criteria's pre-employment assessment solution, HireSelect.
Criteria is a technology company dedicated to changing the way employers find and hire great talent. We've been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies for five years running, the Los Angeles Business Journal's list of fastest growing companies for two years, and we've also earned a spot on Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work in 2017.
If you want to know more about what it's like to work here, check us out on Glassdoor!
Our Customer Support Specialists support our clients and their candidates, providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting, and technical support. We rely upon our Customer Support Specialists to listen to our customers and use their technical expertise, creativity, and passion to meet client needs.
You're a problem-solver and amazing with customers. You're interested in the way things operate and have the ability to figure out how technology works when things go wrong. You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze and resolve a variety of complex technical issues, and comfortably navigate a technical environment. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You're not only here to help fix technical issues but also provide an incredible customer experience.
- Receive client inquiries via phone and email; rapidly and efficiently respond to incoming support calls and emails and resolve customer and candidate concerns with empathy and expertise;
- Escalate cases that are unresolved and communicate effectively with other CS team members to ensure timely resolution;
- Follow up and settle to satisfactory conclusion all incoming requests
- Document all interactions in our CRM;
- Drive product improvements and help inform product development initiatives by synthesizing feedback and relaying it to our Product Development team;
- Help with quality assurance by testing new products and updates;
- Identify opportunities for improving the customer experience and share those with the Account Management team
- High school diploma, or equivalent is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred;
- Minimum of one year previous customer service experience is preferred;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills for telephone and email support is required;
- Inquisitive nature and the ability to learn new procedures, processes, and products;
- Demonstrated attention to detail, excellent organizational and follow-through are a must;
- Empathy for customers and desire to create a positive customer experience;
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and familiarity with other software applications is a plus.
- Excellent benefits packages (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) w/ employer match, generous parental leave policy, 3 weeks paid vacation annually, and more!);
- Monthly "on demand transportation" allowance for Lyft credits;
- Annual company sponsored charitable gift donation;
- We offer an extensive onboarding and training program to help provide a foundation for success;
- Subsidized gym memberships & mobile phone reimbursement;
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work as we are a dog-inclusive office. When you come into work, you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria);
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities);
- Stocked kitchen, cold brew/kombucha on tap, and catering twice a week (Take Out Tuesday, Sandwich Fridays, and monthly Pizza Product Meetings help us collaborate and share ideas);
- Spacious West Hollywood office in the Pacific Design Center with panoramic views of the entire city. The office is within walking distance from Shake Shack, Tender Greens, Halal Guys, and plenty of other trendy shopping, food and drink destinations;
- ...And a competitive salary
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, all applicants must take two of our web-based tests as part of our screening process. Cut and paste the below the link into your browser to begin the tests — you'll also be asked to upload your resume.
Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.
Note to recruiters: Criteria Corp. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and/or placement agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Criteria Corp.