Are you a collaborative, analytical, and operations focused professional with a passion for working in a fast-paced growing tech startup environment? Criteria has an exciting Revenue Operations Associate opportunity for a motivated self-starter to make our growing revenue team even more impactful and efficient.
The Revenue Operations Associate assists the Customer Success (CS) leadership team with building a foundation for excellence by reinforcing revenue strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices. This position is responsible for optimizing processes and the usage of systems in ways that help to maximize revenue efficiency for the Customer Success team. You will be the partner of CS Leadership team in reporting, analytics, forecasting, allocation planning & management as well as their business review cadence. This position is the trusted partner of the CS leadership team and will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the CS Team.
As a support role, communicating with various members and teams is essential.
- Analytics & Intelligence:
- Analyze and develop CS operations policies and procedures.
- Conducting analyses to gain deeper insights into business
- Maintain, design, and optimize reporting and dashboard as needed.
- Assess client and revenue trends, feedback, and market movement; and consolidate into actionable recommendations for the executive team
- Sales Leadership Support
- Information Sharing for the Department – keep the department informed on decisions and appropriate timelines for upcoming projects, meeting notes.
- Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process and systems analyses that measurably impact company revenue
- Administer, manage and report on revenue forecasting and analysis
- Train team members on process and ensure ongoing adherence
- Performing ad hoc analysis for senior management to provide data support for business decisions
- CS Ops & Systems
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth
- Assist with maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout our CRM system
- Act as primary liaison on SFDC automation projects/trends.
- Evaluating new tools and platforms to improve reporting and sales operations
- RFP Coordination
- Prepare and manage RFP responses and timelines for CSMs and renewals
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Intermediate Excel experience, preferred
- Solid organizational skills, follow-through, and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, and delegate them when appropriate.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong confidence in using multiple data tools
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Solid business acumen, experience with SaaS model is preferred.
- Team player, who understands we win together, but is not afraid to work independently
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of related experience is required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Intermediate Salesforce CRM experience required
- Experience in sales and customer service preferred
What Criteria Corp brings to the table:
- Excellent benefits packages (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) w/ employer match, generous paid parental leave policy, 3 weeks paid vacation annually, and more!);
- An extensive onboarding and training program to help provide a foundation for success.
- Monthly technology (mobile phone/internet) allowance
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work as we are a dog-inclusive office. When you come into the office, you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria);
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities);
- Flexibility to work fully remote, 100% in office, or hybrid.
- A competitive compensation package that includes a generous base salary, commission, and bonus eligibility