The Product Marketing Manager will take a central role in coordinating and executing new product launches across all products lines and geographies. The PMM will collaborate with product managers and own the go-to-market efforts for all product and services offerings. It will be critical for the PMM to understand our customer’s pain and competing solutions, and create messages that resonate with our target audience.
- Oversee the development and execution of launch plans for new product initiatives, working closely with product, PR, sales, support, and the rest of the marketing team
- Oversee the development of product content and sales enablement strategy
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design and product education to ensure unified marketing execution
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth
- Be an expert and spokesperson for Criteria’s products, their use cases, and the markets they compete in, internally and across external press and analyst relations channels
- Help build and execute the go-to-market for our brand level strategy - including positioning, messaging, campaigns and sales enablement.
- Empower the sales force to close more deals, faster, and at a higher selling price.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- 1+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- Experience developing positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Understanding of how to collect and use data to perform analysis and make informed decisions
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion