Criteria Corp is looking for an articulate and intelligent individual to join our Mid-Market Customer Success team. This full-time position is based out of our office in West Hollywood, CA; however, we are working remotely due to COVID-19.
Through web-based training sessions, strategic planning, and effective communication, Customer Success Managers are responsible for enhancing Mid-Market (50-500 employees) client satisfaction during their subscription to our service. The person we're looking for must be incredibly bright and passionate about creating an amazing customer experience. They should be tenacious, solid individual contributors and diplomatic, collaborative team members. The Mid-Market Customer Success Manager should also be consistently eager to learn and thrives in a challenging work environment. Customer Success Managers earn a competitive base salary and generous commissions based on the renewal rates of their customers.
Criteria is a technology company dedicated to changing the way employers find and hire great talent. We've been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies for six years running, and we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine and Built In LA.
If you want to know more about what it's like to work here, check us out on Glassdoor!
- Ensure that all customers derive maximum value from their subscription investment;
- Operate on quarterly goals/customer-based activities and meet a quarterly renewal target.
- Understand our company's strategic and competitive position, and be an effective advocate for our product;
- Identify, analyze, and remove roadblocks to growth to ensure customer success;
- Onboard new clients, managing all aspects of the account, user administration and provide product training based upon client specific use cases and objectives;
- Rapidly and efficiently respond to incoming customer support calls and emails;
- Provide web-based training and product implementation support;
- Persuade customers to renew annual subscriptions, maintain high customer retention rates;
- Follow up and settle all customer requests to satisfactory conclusion;
- Effectively manage projects, which involves planning, coordinating, and managing resources to ensure successful completion.
- Document all customer interactions in our CRM software (ChurnZero and Salesforce) and leverage our Customer Success tech stack to accomplish goals
- Occasionally help support team with incoming candidate inquiries.
- Complete User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for any new features released by our product development team and any additional ad-hoc projects;
- Drive product improvements and help inform product development initiatives by listening to customer feedback and relaying it to our product development team;
- 2-3 years’ prior experience in customer success, account management, customer service, renewal sales, training, or technical support, is required;
- Experience as a CSM in the SaaS industry with a focus on the Mid-Market business market is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred;
- A passion for communicating with clients and a drive for success;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills for telephone and video conferencing; support, demos, and training;
- Understanding of web-based technologies, curiosity and enthusiasm;
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Must be able to use independent judgement and discretion
- Strong organization, follow-through, and attention to detail is required;
- Strong cross-collaboration and teamwork skills are required. Be a team player – we celebrate each other’s successes;
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks throughout each day;
- Ability to work with virtual teams;
- Solid business acumen, experience with SaaS model is preferred;
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
What Criteria Corp brings to the table:
- Excellent benefits packages (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) w/ employer match, generous paid parental leave policy, 3 weeks paid vacation annually, and more!);
- We offer an extensive onboarding and training program to help provide a foundation for success;
- Monthly technology (mobile phone/internet) allowance
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work as we are a dog-inclusive office. When you come into the office, you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria);
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities);
- Stocked kitchen, cold brew/kombucha on tap, and catering twice a week (Take Out Tuesday, Sandwich Fridays, and monthly Pizza Product Meetings help us collaborate and share ideas);
- Spacious West Hollywood office in the Pacific Design Center with panoramic views of the entire city. The office is within walking distance from Shake Shack, Tender Greens, Halal Guys, and plenty of other trendy shopping, food and drink destinations;
- . . .And a competitive salary
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, all applicants must take two of our web-based tests as part of our screening process. Click “Apply Now” to start the tests — you'll also be asked to upload your resume. Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.