The Manager, Enterprise Customer Success (NA) oversees Criteria’s North American Enterprise Customer Success team to help drive improved retention and continued growth in the enterprise client portfolio. This role is responsible for driving quality activity and achieving results while overseeing daily operations of the NA Enterprise CS team, and is responsible for helping to establish, implement and manage the NA Enterprise CS playbook and provide operational leadership to the NA Enterprise CS team.
As Manager, Enterprise Customer Success, you will own the North American Enterprise CS business and lead a diverse and talented team of CSMs. You will report to the Director of Customer Success, own the overall adoption, impact, and success of our Strategic and Enterprise customers owned by our CSMs. This role requires the incumbent to be a highly driven, results-oriented, and collaborative leader who will both drive excellence in execution while building the foundation for growth for Criteria customers.
The success of this role is measured by achievement of the North American Enterprise CS KPI’s and associated team revenue targets. Previous success in managing a distributed sales team is preferred, while experience in enterprise solution sales methodologies, technology software, HR/Recruitment Industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Effectively manage a remotely-distributed team of CSMs and responsible for adoption, retention, growth, and customer advocacy of our enterprise and strategic customer segments
- Coach and mentor team to navigate relationship management, increase customer adoption, prioritization challenges, build executive relationships, develop playbooks for each strategic account, and provide necessary training and enablement for CSM
- Hire and develop a strong, diverse, high performing team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to enhance your team’s core strengths and support enterprise customers
- Work with CS leadership team and cross-functional leaders (Product, Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.) to drive success for our customers
- Identify customer trends, successes, and challenges to leadership and present a point of view on how to innovate how we deliver success and services.
- Translate business objectives into an execution strategy and successfully execute to achieve key team success metrics including net retention, adoption, and engagement goals
- Achieve all role associated KPI’s and assigned revenue targets
- Engage deeply with our customers and build relationships with key customer stakeholders to strengthen the Criteria partnership
- Master Criteria’s value proposition and build and refine processes to drive deeper customer value and become a trusted advisor to customers while maximizing revenue
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
- 5+ years of Customer Success experience, preferably within Enterprise SaaS company during rapid growth phase.
- 3+ years of direct management experience, managing an Enterprise team, and a track record of achieving results and building high-performing teams
- Familiarity and experience with MEDDIC and/or BANT sales methodologies is strongly preferred
- Proven record of success hitting individual and team revenue targets
- Ability to excel in a high-growth company that requires rapid iteration and constant evolution to support our ambitions
- Experience in building executive level customer relationships with enterprise customers
Required Knowledge, Skills/Abilities:
- Skilled at both planning and hands-on execution, experience building process, identifying gaps, and executing on relevant initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Desire to think analytically with a methodical approach to identifying challenges and measure impact, including the ability to use data to support strategy and create a story
- Experience in effective management of an Enterprise CS team
- Excellent written & verbal communication & presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to present to diverse audiences and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate well cross-functionally
- Once standard business protocol resumes, flexibility for occasional travel as required
What Criteria Corp brings to the table:
- Excellent benefits packages (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) w/ employer match, generous paid parental leave policy, 3 weeks paid vacation annually, and more!);
- An extensive onboarding and training program to help provide a foundation for success.
- Monthly technology (mobile phone/internet) allowance
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work as we are a dog-inclusive office. When you come into the office, you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria);
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities);
- Flexibility to work fully remote, 100% in office, or hybrid.
- A competitive compensation package that includes a generous base salary, commission, and bonus eligibility
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, all applicants must take two of our web-based tests as part of our screening process. Click Apply Now to begin.
You'll also be asked to upload your resume. Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary. Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.