Criteria is looking for a smart and talented Front-End Developer to join our small, but growing Engineering team. We have some exciting projects on our Roadmap, so we need someone to help us turn ideas and sketches into user-friendly and powerful tools for our customers.
This is a full-time position based in our West Hollywood corporate office; however, Criteria’s employees are currently fully remote due to COVID-19.
If you want to know more about what it’s like to work here, check us out on Glassdoor!
Top candidates will have these skills:
- 3+ years of experience building customer-facing web applications.
- Experience with standard web technologies like HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with writing automated tests, including unit, integration and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with Node.js, Jenkins, or any modern CI technologies is a plus.
- Experience working with a team of developers and the tooling that entails – Git, Slack, Jira, etc.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment. We generally run two-week sprints to keep things organized and moving along. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in this type of environment.
- Excellent communication skills – in addition to expressing your ideas internally, you may also be asked to jump on conference calls with customers.
- Strong desire to learn new skills and improve existing ones.
- Excellent benefits packages that include medical, dental, and life insurance
- Generous vacation policy and paid sick leave
- Mobile phone discount (we expect you to be responsive, but at least we help with the bill)
- 401(k) with employer match
Criteria also provides the following benefits, which are on hold due to COVID-19.
- Monthly “on-demand transportation” allowance
- Monthly Health & Wellness stipend
- Subsidized gym memberships (the gym is in the next building over and is paid for by your health & wellness benefit)
- When you come into work, you will frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria)
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities)
- Free lunches and stocked kitchen (Take-Out Tuesday and Sandwich Friday bring the teams together to talk and share ideas)
Since we’re a pre-employment testing company, all applicants must take two of our web-based tests as part of our screening process. Click on the link below to start the tests — you'll also be asked to upload your resume. Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.