Criteria is a technology company dedicated to changing the way employers find and hire great talent. We offer a disruptive SaaS (software as a service) platform based on I/O psychology that enables organizations to better manage their most important asset - their human capital.
Over 3500 customers rely on Criteria’s state-of-the-art assessment platform to increase the effectiveness of their employee selection and retention process. We've been ranked on the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies for six years running, and we've also earned a spot on Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work.
At the end of the day, we help some of the best companies in the world identify top candidates and give job seekers that may have been overlooked by outdated hiring practices the opportunity to work at their dream jobs.
A little bit about you:
The position is full-time and can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Here are some qualities of the ideal candidate:
- 1 or more years of experience prospected into enterprise-size organizations
- Excellent sales writing skills and experience creating your own campaigns with a sales automation platform like Outreach.io or SalesLoft
- You have a natural sense of curiosity and a passion for learning
- You like talking with people: learning about their business, what pain points they have, and how we can solve them
- You are scrappy, entrepreneurial, and persevering in the face of any challenge
- You are coachable, interested in personal development, and unafraid to ask questions
- You’re open to executing new ideas as well as creating them – with messaging, strategy and prospecting tactics
- You’re looking to grow in a company that emphasizes internal promotions and rewards top performers with opportunities to move into senior positions (in sales as well as other departments)
- Interest in technology, psychology, recruiting or HR is also a bonus!
What you'll be doing:
- You'll talk to a lot of prospective customers from all walks of life - HR people, CEOs, hiring managers etc. - in nearly every industry you can imagine.
- You'll talk to them about a product that has a base of loyal customers that love the product and can't imagine their hiring process without it.
- You'll become (or continue grow as) an expert with using a growing tech stack of sales acceleration and automation tools like Outreach.io, SFDC, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and Chili Piper.
- You'll collaborate on the leads you generate with our Enterprise Sales & Leadership team, and foster mentorships in the process.
- As an Enterprise SDR, you’ll document and share your best practices, so they can be built into our program as repeatable processes for entry-level hires.
- You'll learn a ton about sales, the hiring process, technology, and business in general.
- You'll be part of an open, fun and transparent culture with direct access to company leadership.
- You’ll get to work with a crew of smart people who know how to work hard, but more importantly play hard
- We'll celebrate your wins - big and small!
And, if that wasn't exciting enough, here are some of the perks of working at Criteria:
- Excellent benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous vacation time
- Performance Bonuses (compensation rewards personal and team performance)
- Mobile phone discount (we expect you to be responsive, but at least we help with the bill)
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work as we are a dog inclusive office. When you come into work you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria)
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events- (we believe companies should help their communities)
- ...And a competitive salary