Are you looking be part of a diverse, dedicated, empathic team of problem solvers? Do you thrive off connecting with people and enjoy a good challenge? Are you driven to succeed and share that success with others? If you love the idea of joining a company in rapid high-growth mode and can effectively iterate and evolve to support our ambitions, we'd love to hear from you!
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for owning the overall adoption, impact, success, and renewal of our Enterprise customers. The goal of the Enterprise CSM is to not only retain the customer, but to always look for opportunities to expand the relationship and their use of the platform. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is proactive, passionate about helping customers, and enjoys building lasting partnerships. The ideal candidate is highly driven, results-oriented, and will continuously strive to surpass their customer's expectations and to open the door to new opportunities between Criteria and their customers.
- Ensure that all customers derive maximum value from their subscription investment.
- Understand our company's strategic and competitive position and be an effective advocate for our product.
- Identify, analyze, and remove roadblocks to growth to ensure customer success.
- Develop success plans for each client.
- Identify and grow opportunities within each account (expansions, integrations, additional features, etc.).
- Onboard new clients, managing all aspects of the account, user administration and provide product training based upon client specific use cases and objectives.
- Master Criteria’s value proposition and become a trusted advisor to your customers.
- Rapidly and efficiently respond to incoming customer support calls and emails.
- Provide web-based training and product implementation support.
- Persuade customers to renew annual subscriptions, maintain high customer retention rates.
- Follow up and settle all customer requests to satisfactory conclusion.
- Document all customer interactions in our CRM software.
- Drive product improvements and help inform product development initiatives by listening to customer feedback, conducting UAT on new feature releases, and relaying it to our product development team.
Required Knowledge, Skills/Abilities:
- Understanding of web-based technologies, curiosity, and enthusiasm; We love questions!
- Solid business acumen, experience with SaaS model is preferred.
- Strong organization, follow-through, and attention to detail is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, and delegate them when appropriate.
- A passion for communicating with clients and a drive for success.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills for telephone and video conferencing support, demos, and training.
- Must be a team player and able to work autonomously, making decisions utilizing strong problem-solving abilities.
- Once standard business protocol resumes, flexibility for occasional travel as required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5-8 years’ prior experience in customer success, account management, customer service, renewal sales, training, or technical support, is preferred.
- Experience as an CSM in the SaaS industry with a focus on the enterprise business market is preferred.
- Experience navigating customer organizational structures, developing technology programs, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation, and on-time delivery.
What Criteria Corp brings to the table:
- Excellent benefits packages (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) w/ employer match, generous paid parental leave policy, 3 weeks paid vacation annually, and more!);
- An extensive onboarding and training program to help provide a foundation for success.
- Monthly technology (mobile phone/internet) allowance
- Open BYOD Policy: Bring your own dog to work as we are a dog-inclusive office. When you come into the office, you'll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria);
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities);
- Flexibility to work fully remote, 100% in office, or hybrid.
- A competitive compensation package that includes a generous base salary, commission, and bonus eligibility
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, all applicants must take two of our web-based tests as part of our screening process. Click on the Apply Now link to start the tests — you'll also be asked to upload your resume. Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.