The Director of Strategic Partnerships, is responsible for executing the partnership strategy for Criteria by developing new integrations, referrals, and value add partnerships to Criteria Corp’s partner ecosystem. This person will be responsible for identifying new partners in the categories above, building new relationships with them, defining clear, measurable company value and financial impact, and leading commercial execution and launch activities.
This person will manage new and existing partners, develop and run our partner onboarding process, negotiate channel contracts and ultimately be responsible for the success of our Partner Program. The ideal candidate has a track record of revenue attainment through new partner development.
This is the right role for an entrepreneurial, strategic thinker who understands how to build and activate a partner channel.
· Identify new partners and collaborate with the technology, integration, operations, legal and marketing teams to manage scope of partnership, commercials, integration and launch to market.
· Maximize lead and revenue generation from partners with a focus on the Enterprise segment
· Own relationships with established partners with proven value and/or high growth potential for Criteria Corp.
· Work closely with integration specialist and marketing teams to ensure each partner is getting the appropriate exposure and attention within Criteria and vice versa.
· Work cross-departmentally to ensure all partner needs are effectively addressed.
· Work with finance and legal to create and continually refine our partnership agreements while negotiating the best terms to grow our partnership revenue stream.
· Own and manage tracking and analysis of partner activity and pipeline including lead volume and conversion KPIs to ensure on-target performance and inform strategic planning.
· Work with finance team to report and reconcile referral payments on a quarterly basis.
· Optimize overall strategy and specific tactics of the partnership programs efficiencies and quality of leads while maintaining holistic view of overall funnel.
· Analyze current industry trends to identify business opportunities that would add value to the Criteria Customer base, generate revenue resources and / or improve overall profitability.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a related partner management role, in HR tech is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and ability to distill complex issues into salient points that can be easily communicated
- Willingness and ability to work as an individual contributor leading complex teams across multiple initiatives toward success simultaneously
- Detail-minded, possessing strong planning and organization skills to effectively manage and track tasks, deliverables and resources (both internal and external)
- Great proficiency in turning ideas into written and visual documents including creating spreadsheets, ROI analysis, presentations, and related
- Ability to review and analyze and negotiate complex contracts and familiarity with standard deal structures
- Deeply understanding and articulating Criteria Corps solutions, value propositions, and areas of differentiation
- Proven track record of developing and launching new partnerships and integrations to the market and internal stakeholders
- Monthly and quarterly business planning
- Solid organizational, management, administrative and human relations skills in a style that exhibits maturity, leadership, sensitivity, and teamwork
- Team player
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Salesfore.com (preferred)
Criteria does not utilize any third-party recruiting agencies.
To apply, click "Apply Now."