The Channel Marketing Manager reports to and works closely with the VP of Marketing and Director of Business Development to strategize, create, and implement channel development programs to drive qualified opportunities and revenue. In this role you will be asked to manage a wide range of channel marketing activities to increase partner engagement and drive revenue growth.
The successful candidate will have familiarity and experience defining and executing tailored marketing programs that will help channel partners increase sales of Criteria solutions. Ideally you will have experience marketing a SaaS or web-based solution in a B2B environment.
Key attributes of the successful candidate will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field. MBA or master’s degree in marketing a plus.
- Minimum 1 year direct channel marketing experience (2-3 years preferred)
- Project management and execution skills
- Strong networking and communication skills
- Ability to forge strong internal and external relationships and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Able to work effectively across functional groups & with minimal supervision
- Flexible work style comfortable in a fast moving, highly energy and evolving environment
- Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and under time constraints
- Solid technical aptitude to grasp the nature of Criteria's products and solutions
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle multiple, (sometimes conflicting) priorities and still meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in a rapid growth, fast paced environment with a demonstrated history of goal setting and achievement.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, and with offices in New York, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, Criteria is a technology company that is changing the way employers find and retain great talent. We are passionate about helping our customers build their highest performing teams using fair and objective science-based processes.
At the end of the day, we help some of the best companies in the world identify top candidates and give job seekers that may have been overlooked by outdated hiring practices the opportunity to work at their dream jobs.
Over 4,300 companies currently use our HireSelect® platform and we are growing quickly. We've been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies for six years running. Through our 2020 acquisition of Brisbane-based assessment firm Revelian, we are also expanding rapidly in Australia.