Last month, we published out our 2018 Pre-Employment Testing Benchmark Report, which explored trends in hiring and pre-employment testing based on the responses of over 350 hiring professionals from nearly every industry. And just yesterday, we hosted a webinar that took a deeper dive into some of the data. Here’s a snapshot of what we covered:
- The roles and responsibilities of hiring professionals
- The biggest priorities when it comes to hiring
- Projections for hiring volume and HR budgets in 2019 (and the implications of these forecasts)
- Areas that hiring professionals plan to invest in for 2019
- The benefits of pre-employment testing
- The types of tests companies use, and how that aligns with their predictive ability
- When and who companies are testing in the hiring process, and why this lines up with hiring strategies
- And much more!
If you missed the webinar, don’t fear! Click here to listen to the entire webinar on-demand.